Hungary Business Visa
Hungary Investor Program
Hungary is a landlocked country in Central Europe. Its capital, Budapest, is bisected by the Danube River and famed for its dramatic cityscape studded with architectural landmarks from Buda’s medieval Castle Hill and the grand neoclassical buildings along Pest’s Andrássy Avenue to the 19th-century Chain Bridge. The country has a long, rich history, and its culture reflects Roman, Turkish, Slavic and Magyar influences.
A beautiful tourist destination and the national currency is Hungarian Forint (HUF). The cost of living in Hungary is much cheaper compared to other European countries and you can take advantage of cheaper real estate prices in Hungary.
What other residence permit options can you offer?
Our other most popular service is residency through company formation, or business immigration. If you want to start doing business in Europe, you should consider opening a company in Hungary. Running a company makes you eligible for residency in Hungary, and HELPERS can help you with all aspects of the process from writing a business plan through providing a virtual office and staffing solutions – and of course, applying for your residence permit or your family’s visas.
What do I get for my money?
You get a Hungarian permanent resident permit for yourself and your family (spouse and underage children), which is as good as a passport to all countries of the Schengen visa zone. Moreover, you get full VIP service throughout the whole application process, including liaising with the investment agency, immigration lawyers and the Hungarian authorities / consulate.
1. Hungary Permanent Residence (PR)
- Hungary has launched a new immigration program for investors. You can get fast Hungary Permanent Residence (PR) if you invest EUR 300,000 in Government bonds against which a PR for 5 years is issued. In addition to investment amount, there are additional costs of EUR 60,000. The total amount comes around 360,000 Euros (approx). With the PR issued by Hungary, you can travel to all Schengen countries visa free.
- You can pullout the investment after 5 years, still you get to keep the PR in Hungary. Hungarian passport after 8 years of wait under this program provided knowledge of Hungarian.
2. Hungary Business Immigration
We offer business immigration program to our clients to move to Hungary. Just form a new company in Hungary and as a business owner, you can move to Hungary with your family.
- The minimum capital required is approx EUR 10,000 (3,000,000 HUF) to form a company. The company formation is very fast and usually it takes 1-2 weeks.
- Hungary is a business friendly country and corporate taxes are 10% for small scale companies. Hungarian companies are given VAT number and are required to file taxes every year, based on your worldwide income.
- Once company formation is done, and all papers are obtained, non EU persons can apply for long term visa at the Hungary embassy in your country. You will be initially given 30 day C entry visa to enter Hungary, and once you are in Hungary, you will be given residence permit in the form of biometric residence card. This “temporary” residence card allows you to stay in other European Schengen countries and stay there for upto 90 days in 6 month period.
- The residence card is valid for 1 year and after that yearly renewals are done. After 5 years of stay in Hungary, you are eligible to apply for “Permanent residence card”.
- Please note that Hungarian residence does not give the right to live and work in Europe, only a Hungarian citizenship will give this freedom and access. With a Hungarian citizenship, the investor and his/her family can travel visa free to more than 160 countries including the USA.